Monastery Manor is an affordable residence comprised of one bedroom apartments for persons 62 years and older of limited income.
147 one bedroom apartments
One bedroom apartment is ~525 sf
Enhanced Security System with Video Monitoring
Parking on site
Seasonal Community Garden
- Head of Household must be at least 62 years of age or older.
- 2021 maximum income for one person is $44,650; maximum income for two people is $51,000.
- Tenant’s rent responsibility is 30% of the family’s adjusted annual income.
- All facilities comply with Federal Fair Housing regulations, accepting age-qualified residents without regard to national origin or gender, race, color, religion, disability, or familial status. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities.
- Interpretive services may be scheduled upon request.
WAITLIST IS CLOSED
2 Father Finian Sullivan Drive
Yonkers, NY 10703