Woodstock Manor offers Senior Citizens Affordable HUD Housing and Low Income Housing. Woodstock Manor is federally subsidized through the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Section 8/2002 program and offers rental assistance for seniors who meet the requirements of the federal program. Rents are 30% of an applicant’s annual gross adjusted income. Heat, hot water and gas are included in the monthly rent.
Our Property Features
- 60 Apartments – 45 One Bedroom Apartments & 15 Studio Apartments
- 6 Apartments within the complex are ADA Compliant
- Rent 30% of gross annual income
- 6 elevated stories
- Enhanced Security System
- Laundry Room
- Community Room + Library
- Tenant Association
- Live-In Superintendent
- Parking On Site in our Private Lot
- Palisade Avenue Shopping area
- Visiting Nurse Services
Residency Requirements have been determined by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). To be eligible for an apartment under the HUD Section 8/2002 program:
- You or your spouse must be at least 62 years of age or older.
- You must have an annual income consistent with HUD guidelines for income maximums.
- All facilities comply with Federal Fair Housing regulations, accepting age-qualified residents without regard to national origin or gender, race, color, religion, disability, or familial status. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities.
- Interpretive services may be scheduled upon request.